Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Courtesy of the lovely Gala Darling....



THINGS I LOVE THURSDAY





New Music- My most recent gold stars go to Goldfrapp-'The seventh tree', Vampire weekend-Vampire Weekend', Sui Zhen-'Sui Zhen', Phoenix-'It's never been like that'. Look them all up!


Castings- I'm getting lots of good ones at the moment. It's very exciting. I'll let you know if I get cast for any of them.

Blonde highlights- I miss my creamy halo :-( Jealously looking at pictures of gorgeous models and celebs with effortless honey hair, I can't wait to scrounge some money together so I can splurge at the 'dresser and rock the blonde once again.

Cocoa- I swear you can put it in anything and It tastes like delicious chocolaty goodness, with half the calories! Sweeeet. I put it in sugarfree yogurt (Don't judge me, I'm half American) and it tastes just like pudding.

Nuevo punk dressing- When I wear my lace up combat boots with little floral dresses and tights I feel edgy but sweet in a kind of 90's manga girl way. I get strange looks but feel fierce and walk with a skip in my step.

Finding the perfect jeans- Kenji, how I love you. Super skinny, Dark wash, mid rise. PERFECTION! Finally...

Marion Cotillard- I have loved her for ever and ever and she just keeps getting more amazing. I mean, girl just won an oscar for her beautiful performance in La Vie en Rose. Exsquisite. She also gets extra points for dressing like a mermaid.


Foxtel- So much to watch! I love the Food channel, E!, Arena, Bio, Home & Health, and Travel & Living ..oh and the 'How To' channel. I could watch all day. The weather is perfect at the moment to cuddle up with the boy in front of the teev and on that note....

Rain-....I'm loving the weather right now, stormy, grey and gloomy, just the way I like it.


Concise Fashion Websites- A few of the best are:

DR. 90210- Does it need an explanation. It's so bad it's good. Addictive and wee bit dangerous as I'm now actually contemplating :-S EEP!


and coming tomorrow 'THINGS THAT IRK ME FRIDAY'

No comments: